If you want to work for Old Spice, you must face 10 challenges imagined by Wieden+Kennedy. Who will become THE social strategist of the iconic brand? You have until November 5th to try your luck.
For the recruitment of a social strategist, Wieden+Kennedy launched a crazy and unconventional announcement. In fact, the agency wants to find the perfect candidate for Old Spice. 10 challenges are offered to the most audacious candidates to test their dexterity, their creativity and their ability to create and viralize content on several social networks: Facebook, Twiiter, Youtube, Pinterest, Instagram, Linkedin, Slideshare, Reddit and Qora.
I wish good luck to all applicants, especially those who do not have their parents on Facebook, those who never cook, those who do not like cottage cheese and those who do not know Reddit yet…
You can check the job offer on W+K website:
- Challenge 1 – Create the best original Pinterest board dedicated to the sport of inline speed skating (NOT roller-hockey).
- Challenge 2 – Create and post an original piece of content to Reddit that then receives the most upvotes in a single week.
- Challenge 3 – Create and upload to SlideShare an original, in-depth competitive analysis of the Ed Hardy social media ecosystem.
- Challenge 4 – Get the most people to friend your mother or your father (or a parent-like figure in your life) on Facebook in a single week.
- Challenge 5 – Create an original (new) Twitter account and then use it to get the most followers in a week using any verbs you like, but only the following nouns: “BLUEFUDGE,” “HAMMERPANTS” and “GREEK YOGURT.”
- Challenge 6 – Create an original YouTube video that then receives the most plays in a single week using this script verbatim: “Wait. What are you doing?”, “Trust me. This will be fine.”, “Ok. Go ahead.”
- Challenge 7 – Get recommendations on LinkedIn from at least three other people trying to get this job.
- Challenge 8 – Create the most reviewed recipe on allrecipes.com in a single week using cottage cheese as an ingredient. The reviews don’t have to be good.
- Challenge 9 – Upload the most pictures of your armpit(s) to Instagram during the course of this challenge. The pictures must have your face in them to verify your identity and include the hashtag #mypits.
- Challenge 10 – Using Quora, give thought-out, meaningful answers to as many dream catcher-related questions as possible in a single week.