I am a 28 year old French girl and have lived and worked in the United States for the past two years. I graduated from the University of California Riverside in 2012 with a Post-Graduate Diploma in Management, majoring in Web Marketing. I also have a Master Degree in Marketing and Communication from EBS Paris.
I have a good working knowledge of marketing, coupled with a very strong technical background. I have been actively involved in Internet Marketing, Social Media, have delivered Digital Strategy for multiples companies (Paramount Pictures, Walt Disney, General Electric, Pepsi, Lexus, HBO, Fox, etc), and have worked on many projects across the entire marketing mix.
Here are some of the key skills which I have developed throughout my studies and career:
Business Management & Digital Marketing Strategy
- Experience of digital marketing from both client and agency perspective
- Use of social networks and their applications to drive engagement and increase e-Reputation
- Analysis of website marketing activity to determine their KPI-strategy
- B2B sales: regular proposal writing and pitching for new clients
- Account management: experience being the point of contact within the agency for some clients
- Design and HTML code of e-mail newsletters with campaign management through MailChimp
- Business Plan elaboration for international markets
- Customer face-to-face sales experience
- Training experience to individuals for softwares/applications
- Commitment to my own personal development
Web Design & Development
- Advanded practical experience with Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, After Effects
- Knowledge of database design and MySQL queries
- Server administration and management experience (Linux)
Organic Search Optimization (SEO) / Paid Search Management (PPC)
- Use of tools to extract and analyze data such as Google Analytics for web pages and YouTube Analytics for videos.
- Certified Adwords Professional after completing two Google exams (fundamentals, display advanced).
Marketing & Digital Strategy
Social Network Communication
Web Design and Development